Monday, 27 January 2014

Yes that really was the before of our closet! Can you believe it? No excuses, except too many clothes for the space, a messy husband and no time to fix it. But I decided it was finally time to organise it all. I started by covering the edges of the shelves with melamine banding tape as it had never been done.
You just have to cut the right size and iron it on gently.

I then made clothes basket labels, printed them on parchment paper and cut them out.
click {here} to download

I love these Martha Stewart bookplates, they have so many great uses and stick to so many surfaces.

I stuck them to the front of each basket ($14 from KMart) and put the label in.

Since I couldn't use the bookplates for these baskets, I decided to put the labels onto card and stick them from the back, worked great!

Done and now on to the shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment